Broker | Manawatu, Whanganui, Wellington, Wairarapa
Mob: +64 27 903 4267
Broker | Queenstown, Wanaka, Otago
Quality Hotel Marlborough is centrally located in Blenheim, and a short drive from the inter-island ferry in Picton .
The Marlborough area, which surrounds the city is well known as a centre of New Zealand's wine industry. It enjoys one of New Zealand’s sunniest climates.
Quality Hotel Marlborough is a 28 spacious studio room complex comprising of:
6 x standard rooms
15 x superior rooms
2 x spa rooms
2 x family rooms
1 x penthouse
2 x suites
The hotel has facilities for conferences and weddings, a poolside bistro restaurant and a subtropical courtyard and bar/pool setting.
This investment is ideal for an energetic couple to increase the profitability of this business.
The FHGC is also available. See link http://www.resortbrokers.co.nz/properties-for-sale/1491/
The manager’s residence is a 2 bedroom apartment, with bedroom and bathroom upstairs and living downstairs.
Quality Hotel Marlborough has the laid back atmosphere of the Pacific, from its nikau palm tree theme, to the Nikau lounge and bar and the peaceful and relaxed lush subtropical landscaping.
The Hotel features:
• 28 studio-style spacious guest rooms with open-plan sleeping and living
• 2 bedroom owner’s home
• The Nikau restaurant with poolside bistro dining
• Top class corporate and event facilities
• Special wedding venue packages
• Solar heated outdoor pool and children’s pool
• Approximate 5 minute stroll to the centre of Blenheim
• Approximate 20 minute drive from the inter-island ferry at Picton
• Well placed for guests to explore the Marlborough Wine region and the surrounding Marlborough Sounds
Disclaimer: We do not accept responsibility for mis-statement or error contained on this site. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiry. All prices are plus GST if any unless otherwise stated. If the transaction is recognised as a going concern then the sale should be zero rated.
© Resort Brokers Limited, mreinz Licensed under the REAA 2008